SiteCron 3.2.0 has been released. SiteCron is a scheduling module based on Quartz.NET Job Scheduler. SiteCron can be used to create precision schedule jobs in Sitecore.
SiteCron NuGet Link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SiteCron
SiteCron GitHub Link: https://github.com/akshaysura/Sitecron
SiteCron Marketplace Link: https://marketplace.sitecore.net/Modules/S/Sitecron.aspx?sc_lang=en
- Fixed incorrect field name in DatabaseJobProvider.cs - Thank you Ben Lipson - https://github.com/akshaysura/Sitecron/pull/19
- Created logging config for Azure PaaS - Thank you Ben Lipson - https://github.com/akshaysura/Sitecron/pull/18
- Moved Execution reports into a new SiteCron Reports folder outside of the usual SiteCron folder (this helps with the performance of the database mode)
- Added exclusion in the Delete Item Handler to ignore Archiving of an Execute now item. This will not reload the jobs after an execute now item has completed execution.
- Cleanup Execute Now jobs which are stuck in the Auto folder on Initialization.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with me. (@akshaysura13 on twitter or on Slack).