SiteCron 3.1.0 has been released. SiteCron is a scheduling module based on Quartz.NET Job Scheduler. SiteCron can be used to create precision schedule jobs in Sitecore.
SiteCron NuGet Link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SiteCron
SiteCron GitHub Link: https://github.com/akshaysura/Sitecron
SiteCron Marketplace Link: https://marketplace.sitecore.net/Modules/S/Sitecron.aspx?sc_lang=en
SiteCron Blog Posts: https://www.akshaysura.com/?s=sitecron
1. Fixed the Execution Reports bug: https://github.com/akshaysura/Sitecron/issues/14
2. Added ItemId to the log for jobs loading status
3. Added UTC and ServerTimeZone to the log message while loading items with ExecuteExactlyAtDateTime value
4. Fixed an issue with execute now on items with ExecuteExactlyAtDateTime value
5. Added checks in Saved and Saving event handlers to prevent recursion
6. Re-enabled remote events for Saved and Deleted event handlers
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with me. (@akshaysura13 on twitter or on Slack).